Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read a prior post on this site about shark fin antenna, I wanted to know if anyone has installed or replaced their antenna for a "shark fin" version.

I was looking on Ebay at this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GoRadio-Sha...ltDomain_0&hash=item19ca2f0686#ht_7657wt_1139

What do you guys think, do you think this will affect my Bluetooth and or AM/FM signal coming into the Crosstour.

Tell me what you think about changing the antenna to a shark fin?

Thanks Everybody...

·
Registered
180 Posts
It sure looks cool! I did some checking around and it doesn't make the reception better, although sometimes it can make it worse. If you are mainly in a metro area, you shouldn't notice a change at all.
Likewise, the bigger concern was the color of the adhesive tape that mounts it to your car. The e-bay shots showed a light grey tape...that is the one that you want unless your Crosstour is black...if that is the case, then 3M makes a black tape that you can request when you order it.
I also like the fact that they will paint it to match your factory color...some purchasers have flaws in the paint due to workmanship, but this should be a minor issue.
Post some pictures when you get it installed.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I just removed the "whip" antenna and put a little black plug in it's place. It looks much better.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ryanquick6 and you show me a picture?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts