Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced the headlight and fog light bulbs in my 2015 Crosstour with LED bulbs from Beamtech - or - rather, I had them replaced. The body shop that I had it done at took the front bumper off to do it.

The lights are brighter, whiter and have the correct beam pattern. After a month of driving, I yet to have anyone flashing their headlights at me - as long as my high beams aren't on.

Beamtech 9005's in the high beam/DRL, H11's in the low beams and fog lights.

No modification to the wiring, no warning lights.

I am pleased enough with the results that my 2013 Crosstour is going in Tuesday for the same replacement.

·
Registered
83 Posts
love my LED headlights. did fogs, highs, and lows. used auxbeam and installed them in the driveway. the drivers side was a bit of a pain but manageable. awesome upgrade

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've only replaced the fogs with LED bulbs, but am looking for recommendations for the low beams as well to do this summer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've only replaced the fogs with LED bulbs, but am looking for recommendations for the low beams as well to do this summer.
How are the fogs working out for you? I'm all about anything I can do to see/be seen better so if LED fogs offer a safety improvement, I'm in.

·
Registered
83 Posts
not the best picts

led headlight (right side) halogen (left side)
Halogen headlight and led fog light

not the greatest pics. the performance of the auxbeam leds are awesome... no warning lights or anything on my 2012... had them in for almost a year

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts