Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have a problem with my drivers side seat bolster. As you can see in the pictures it worn out from someones big butt getting in and out. I have adjusted my entry so I bypass the bolster and have made sure I keep the leather treated. My question is how do I fix this issue

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
I had the same problem a few years back with my first S2000. I bought a new OEM seat cover and replaced the worn one. The part number for the black leather Crosstour seat top is 04815-TP6-A11ZA and they cost about $170± online before shipping costs. That's cheap. The S2000 seat-back cover cost me around $500 on eBay. Honda wants nearly $800 for it.

You need to pull the seat, pull the headrest, pull the seat-back apart from the seat, un-clip a bunch of seat control stuff, un-clip the cover, slip a new cover on (easier said than done) and reassemble. I think that it took me more than half a day to get it done.

EDIT
I just remembered that I used a bamboo back scratcher to reach up under the seat cover to hold padding in place when installing the new cover. It proved to be an invaluable tool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts