Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
So I guess it can be ugly, and still be awesome lol

It makes me feel much better about resale when I see stuff like that.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I guess it can be ugly, and still be awesome lol

It makes me feel much better about resale when I see stuff like that.
Lol...it's not ugly. I was sitting in my living room the other day and a blue Crosstour was at the stop light. No matter what they say, I think it still looks pretty classy.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I love ours, and they are multiplying around here. Shortly after we bought ours last year, we noticed an increasing number of them on the road, a lot of white and polished metallic though, I've only seen one red one.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love ours, and they are multiplying around here. Shortly after we bought ours last year, we noticed an increasing number of them on the road, a lot of white and polished metallic though, I've only seen one red one.
Here in the NW I've seen about 10 of them so far. As you said, they are starting to show up more. I keep my CT, wash and armor all all the time. I think people are starting to catch on. But I do like that my car is unique.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I was coming back from my run the other day and the CT was parked in a lot that also has baseball fields and I see this guy walking around the looking in the window. I am Like WTF is he triying to break in, so I get closer, running fast now, I ask can I help you and he replyed your car? Yes why, he stated it was really a cool looking car and it had a very nice interior. Then I realized he had come over from a bunch of other folks to check out the car.

OH YEA! if you want ugly look at the Ford Flex.......:eek:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm a Ford fan, but I have to say, the flex has the absolute ugliest seats I have ever seen
I rented one (Flex) last fall in Calgary and wondered what the heck it was...best driving, power, space, and convenience I have been in for a long time..Very impressed....butt butt UGLY

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
It's funny when i joined this forum I read a lot of posts of people pulling people over and people checking the cars out but i believe it now i brought mine home for the first time the other night and i think i made it 4min from my work when 2 guys asked me to roll down the window and said cool car what is it? and how much?
and i agree ford flex ugly my friend has one we call it the hurse!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts