Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in time a few members installed the Kartboy end links for Subaru: (KB-017-08+Combo) that fit the Crosstour and tried to address handling of the Xtour.

Specifically member cpbcrosstour21 documented his efforts (well appreciated) in October 2015.

http://www.crosstourownersclub.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-12322.html

Can anyone who installed these end links report on long term feedback? Or are they still happy with the mod/upgrade a year later?

Thank you in advance...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just about a year in and at least 15k miles of (ab)use and they are just as good as when they were installed - and still extremely happy with them. They really make the most out of that chunkier rear sway bar on the twisty mountain roads. The angles on the front ones are still not ideal (in my eyes) but have worked flawlessly. I'm running a similar setup on my Forester, and have had almost 40k trouble free miles.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok great. Was hoping to hear back from you. Thanks for responding. I already did the TL rear sway bar so glad to hear they work well together. dParts (combo kit) came today and are getting stalled next Saturday. Was hoping to hear that. You noticed any major differences in tire wear? Do you think a mechanic would have trouble installing fronts due to those angles? As in not approve to let it go out of his garage (liability)?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kart Boy end links review

Had mine installed a few weeks ago. What a nice difference to one of my only and main complaints about the car. Car still rolls when in turn arc but seems to roll less and the roll has a firmer stopping point so the car feels more planted. Pretty worth it in my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts