Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
I've just purchased a '11 EX-L with 32,000 miles. I'm hoping to find out from other owners who've had their Crosstours for 50K + miles about their reliability. I've had excellent luck with my other 6 Hondas over the years and that's why I bought this car two days ago.

Because of this, I did not research this car thoroughly. I've now read about significant reliability issues with the car with brake rotors (in the second day I had to return the car to have rotors turned), Drive system in general and engine cylinder heads.

What's your experience been like? Has your Crosstour been a good car?

Thanks in advance for your help!:)

·
Super Moderator
767 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

I've found the Crosstour to be about as reliable as any other Honda. Of course, if you drive it hard it will break and wear out quicker. Perhaps post a picture of your car when you have time.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have ~75 k miles on a 2010 4wd EX-L and it's been 100% reliable.

Overall, nothing out of the ordinary on the maintenance other than a rack and pinion issue that required installation of a new unit (mostly covered by H).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello everyone.
I've just purchased a '11 EX-L with 32,000 miles. I'm hoping to find out from other owners who've had their Crosstours for 50K + miles about their reliability. I've had excellent luck with my other 6 Hondas over the years and that's why I bought this car two days ago.

Because of this, I did not research this car thoroughly. I've now read about significant reliability issues with the car with brake rotors (in the second day I had to return the car to have rotors turned), Drive system in general and engine cylinder heads.

What's your experience been like? Has your Crosstour been a good car?

Thanks in advance for your help!
I purchased my vehicle that was used in a lease from Honda had 20k miles when I picked it up back in 2010 never had any issues whatsoever love this vehicle to death being a toilet gentleman who loves Comfort definitely does the job things break down wear-and-tear maintenance at standard you drive hard things break good luck with your vehicle and enjoy it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts