Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That my CT is on the lot & ready for me to pick it up tomorrow! Its taking everything in me not to call out from work tomorrow so I can pick it up at 9:00am instead of 6:00pm. For those that are curious I got the 2011 black on black AWD EX-L w/o Navi. To quote Bart Scott of the NY Jets..."can't wait!!!". :D

·
Registered
594 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the black on black club LOL!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks pgarci01!! Let me just say that your CT is RIDICULOUS!!!! I was showing my wife your pix last night & she was impress. I may have to "borrow" some of your ideas lol!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Its taking everything in me not to call out from work tomorrow so I can pick it up at 9:00am instead of 6:00pm.
yeah, that's pretty tempting! I picked mine up in the dark and I had a one hour drive home that was kind of anti-climactic - I couldn't see my beautiful interior, I didn't know where everything was yet, I didn't bring an iPod cable so I couldn't play with that, I hadn't paired my phone yet so I couldn't call anyone... The next morning was a lot more fun!!

Be sure to give us an update tomorrow! Good luck and have fun,
Glenn

·
Registered
594 Posts
Lol thanks... I traded up from an 08 sedan and never looked back, this is a really really good car. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

LOL yes leek, I want to make my CT look like a concept car!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats! I would just take the day off and tomorrow pass out cigars to your co-workers. When we bought our CT the dealership had to do a dealer exchange to get the trim level and color we wanted. We could have left and come back the next day but my wife and I decided we wanted to take our precious new baby home that evening. When all was said and done we left the dealership at 10:30pm. It was a long day for us but a very long day for the saleswoman and salesman that we dealt with.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congrats!! You're gonna love it..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I mentioned taking the day off to the wife and she brought up a very valid point...we're expecting our 2nd daughter in July so it may be best to hold off on taking days off. So right now I'm at work looking at pictures, accessories, and youtube videos of the CT. I may physically be at work but I'm mentally on the road in my new CT lol!

Thanks again guys and I will post pix as soon as I get the keys

·
Registered
622 Posts
I mentioned taking the day off to the wife and she brought up a very valid point...we're expecting our 2nd daughter in July so it may be best to hold off on taking days off. So right now I'm at work looking at pictures, accessories, and youtube videos of the CT. I may physically be at work but I'm mentally on the road in my new CT lol!

Thanks again guys and I will post pix as soon as I get the keys
Good thinking on the days off ... a daughter always trumps a CT. Congrats on both!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Lol thanks... I traded up from an 08 sedan and never looked back, this is a really really good car. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

LOL yes leek, I want to make my CT look like a concept car!
I hope your not mad thats what i am building as well i saw it in person and loved it !:)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Lol of course not! When I saw what the CT could be with such little work I was happy I made my purchase... I wish Honda did sell the underbody spoilers in different colors tho...

Ahh... That's the look I want... I was considering either painting the entire grille black or just the gray part to be a little different but this looks just awesome lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Getting CLose to 6pm. Hope you are getting out soon to get your new car in the pouring rain unfortuanetly. Congrats and post pics when you can. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts