Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Just bought one!

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Admin 
#1 ·
I just bought a polished metal and black interior fully loaded Crosstour. For the first 75 miles it's been great!! I'm really happy with the look - inside and out.

Other cars I drove before deciding on this were:
Taurus - too $$ and too small for the money. Drove nicely
BMW 328 xdrive - Small. Pricy $38.5K. Maint worries after warranty
Mazada CX-7 - didn't drive it - didn't like the look.
Ford Fusion AWD - too small and "tin"ey
Acura TL AWD - too $$ and small for the money. But a nice ride.

I ended up with the honda because of the style and the reliability. As a 47 yo guy, this is my very first new car for myself (Wife has always driven new with the kids). It's just great.

#8 ·
Just bought one... first week

I've put 100 miles on it so far. And it amazing! Maybe because it's my first new car, but it's a great ride, looks fantastic on the street and the technology package is a blast!

I let a friend drive it who owns a Acura MDX, the Crosstour will be his next car. He thought it had a better ride and more pickup than his car. The back-up camera was better (His car is a 2007) and he liked the fit and finish. He and I have owned lots of Audi's and we both think the ride is just as good and maybe a little tighter than the A8 (in my case) and S6 in his case.

I looked at the CX-7 as well and sat in it. Actually, the CX-7 was the car that got me to the Crosstour. After sitting in the Mazda, I thought the leather had a more plastic feeling, the dash layout not as nice, and I really thought the Crosstour had a much better ramp appeal. I just really like the way it looks on the street, front is aggressive, great lateral lines and it stands just that much taller than a sedan.

Go with your gut, when you decide between the CX-7 and the HCT, it's much more fun when you just love the car!

#11 ·
1000 miles into the new crosstour. I've been stopped a couple times and people seem to like the exterior.

Took the whole family to Thanksgiving (2 6'+ boys and a girl, plus wife) and it had more room for everyone than my wife's lexus.

The only ***** is the bar across the hatchback that restricts rear vision. However, the back-up camera with the range lines makes backing up IFR really easy.

In short - love the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.