Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to start by saying I purchased one of these, sight unseen and it has yet to arrive. 2010 CrossTour and it's my first owned Honda but am experienced mechanic in various things. V6, AWD with 70kish miles. Would be curious if anyone had advice for things to look out for.

Thanks in advance.
Justin

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have had one for 4 years and to me, for my needs, it is a perfect car! Great performance, comfort, durable and love the look. Gas mileage is great (and I have a lead foot). Change the oil when needed (I live in dusty AZ, so I change the oil a bit sooner than later) and make sure tires are balanced with proper inflation pressure. Hope you are satisfied with your purchase for many years! I know I am and hope that Honda comes out with a new model some day. Good luck! Jim

·
Registered
2012 EX-L V6 AWD with Navigation
4 Posts
I want to start by saying I purchased one of these, sight unseen and it has yet to arrive. 2010 CrossTour and it's my first owned Honda but am experienced mechanic in various things. V6, AWD with 70kish miles. Would be curious if anyone had advice for things to look out for.

Thanks in advance.
Justin
Same here. Bought mine off of CARVANA and got it delivered this past Monday. Loving it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts