Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too much time on vacation to research and a 2012 Certified with 5,000 miles (was used as a dealer loaner) at what I thought was a great price (under $22,000 for a EX-L 4 cylinder) pushed me over the edge. Had to say goodbye to my Saab - but now I have another hatchback. First week has been great. Been admiring this car for 2 years - despite some of the bad press. It's White Diamond with Ivory interior. Love all the options and the look. Wish it was more powerful but I opted for economy. I just joined today & had fun reading the posts. I know I made the right decision.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome to "the gang." I bought a 2011 EXL CT a year and a half ago. Love it. Put 4000 miles on it in two weeks (vacation to Canada). Very comfortable for four adults and luggage. Just bought a 2012 on New Years Eve and now we have "his and hers" CT's. No more arguing over who will drive the CT. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Lets see some pics :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
On a side note, I am glad you got yours in White Diamond Pearl. Personally, It is my favorite Honda version of "white". It's pure white, not off white.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrat's on your purchase and Welcome to the forum, may you enjoy both!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts