Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I’m looking to raise and sit four jack stands, 2 on each side under the jack points, so car is completely off the ground. I know the front has a central jack point to slide my 3-ton low profile under to raise, but what about the rear? Any ideas?
Oh, can someone show a picture of the front central jack point behind the front bumper? I’m 98% sure I know but don’t want to make that dreaded mistake.
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
801 Posts
Tell us what you are trying to accomplish? Putting the vehicle in long term storage? Doing a tire rotation? Brake job? Have you tried looking in the manual for the lift points?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang, I apologize for the delayed response! Had no idea anyone replied, didn’t get notification.
Anywho, it was for an brake fluid flush. Just wanted all 4 off the ground, easier to do the flush. I figured it out. I was able to lift the side of the car with my 3 ton jack high enough on the front jack point to where I could slide a jack stand under the rear jack point. Did that on both side and the rear was then lifted. Then simply lifted the front under the center jack point and threw two jack stands on both jack points. Bingo. Car was off the ground. Did the flush in 10 minutes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts