Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://automobiles.honda.com/crosst...E=AT3506&CELLCODE=AT&PID=A44392230&FROM=EMAIL

"The Crosstour is J.D. Power and Associates' "Highest Ranked Midsize Crossover/SUV in Initial Quality" in their 2011 Initial Quality Study SM (IQS). The IQS named the highest performers within the first 90 days of vehicle ownership. Needless to say, an honor like this deserves a prime spot in the trophy case.

Visit the J.D. Power and Associates website here to view the complete study.

Honda Crosstour received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among midsize crossover/SUVs in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2011 Initial Quality StudySM. Study based on responses from 73,790 new-vehicle owners, measuring 234 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed in February-May 2011. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com."

:cool: Ok... My question is, was anyone here part of the survey? I was not contacted as part of that 73,790 new-vehicle owner. Surely someone on here was contacted?

·
Registered
180 Posts
That is AWESOME!
Congratulations Honda!!!

Yep, I filled one out and was happy to report zero problems with my Crosstour. What a fantastic car!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Excellent news!

·
Registered
81 Posts
http://automobiles.honda.com/crosst...E=AT3506&CELLCODE=AT&PID=A44392230&FROM=EMAIL

"The Crosstour is J.D. Power and Associates' "Highest Ranked Midsize Crossover/SUV in Initial Quality" in their 2011 Initial Quality Study SM (IQS). The IQS named the highest performers within the first 90 days of vehicle ownership. Needless to say, an honor like this deserves a prime spot in the trophy case.

Visit the J.D. Power and Associates website here to view the complete study.

Honda Crosstour received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among midsize crossover/SUVs in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2011 Initial Quality StudySM. Study based on responses from 73,790 new-vehicle owners, measuring 234 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed in February-May 2011. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com."

:cool: Ok... My question is, was anyone here part of the survey? I was not contacted as part of that 73,790 new-vehicle owner. Surely someone on here was contacted?
It's funny. I received and filled out the survey this morning for my 2010.

Well, I'm still more than satisfied with my car. The only little issue from my part is the low mileage per gas tank.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hear ya Lardo and agree.. other than the below avg gas mileage... I do not have much to complain about (except for the spoiler rubbing that is discussed in another thread) that I already new about when purchasing (like rear view visibility, etc.. etc).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts