Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am not a usually Poster but I just had too...

Just picked up a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX. And I love it.

Once I figure out how to Post a Picture I will.

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats on your first posting. How many miles on your CT? What color is it? If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to post a message (in the correct forum of course). Yes, a few pictures would be beneficial.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has 8,700 miles. REALLY. could not believe it when I found it. Color is polish silver metallic.
Still working on the photos. Can not seem to post from my phone. Will have wait till I get to the computer.
Did have a question regarding the roof rack. Is it possible to remove it and not have holes in roof.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here She is.... My Beautiful New (to me) Crosstour....

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Did have a question regarding the roof rack. Is it possible to remove it and not have holes in roof.
Congrats!

To answer your question: Yes. When you purchase the OEM racks, they also come with filler plates to cover the holes if and when you decide to take the racks off.

:)

::EDIT::

I see there are already racks on the car... if you dont have those plates all that is under the racks are screw mounts at breaks in the molding. You may not even notice them or worry about them without the filler pieces in place?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you info. Do you think I can order the covers from the dealer. Like the look of the roof rack. But dislike the wind noise and the sunroof ubstruction.

Loving the CT so far. A lot more fun to drive then the volvo xc70 it replaced.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Thank you info. Do you think I can order the covers from the dealer. Like the look of the roof rack. But dislike the wind noise and the sunroof ubstruction.

Loving the CT so far. A lot more fun to drive then the volvo xc70 it replaced.
Hrmm... well, a search of the parts lists reveal that you could replace the whole molding piece...

http://estore.honda.com/honda/parts...osstour-5-exl-4wd-navi-5at&sn=&b=B++4210&dl=#

Let me keep looking...

... I can't find anything in the parts catalog to purchase *just* those pieces... but a nice friendly conversation with the service/parts department of your dealer may prove fruitful...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hrmm... well, a search of the parts lists reveal that you could replace the whole molding piece...

http://estore.honda.com/honda/parts...osstour-5-exl-4wd-navi-5at&sn=&b=B++4210&dl=#

Let me keep looking...

... I can't find anything in the parts catalog to purchase *just* those pieces... but a nice friendly conversation with the service/parts department of your dealer may prove fruitful...
Wow thanks for the link. I am going to try the "make friends with the parts guy" first. See what I can come up with. I was thinking of adding the Bluetooth system, so I will try some kind of package deal.

Has anyone tried the Bluetooth system that installs were the sunglass holder is? I test drove on with it and it seemed to work well. I read a few posts and they say the software is crap. But really how bad can it be....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts