Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't sure because it states I don't have access:
I'm looking for a Full Spare 18in tire. I found a great deal out there where I would have to buy 4 rims with tires @250 miles on them (insurance part out) for $275 each. I just need one and wanted to see if the folks here are looking for 1-3 other replacement tires/rims.

Thanks! this maybe the wrong forum... Also I posted a question earlier regarding where to put a FS spare.... Wanted to have peace of mind on long trips across rocky terrain.

Thanks!

·
Registered
237 Posts
There is a classified section, but you have to have 25 posts on here before you can gain access to it. Admin's way of making sure your not a fly-by-night poster...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thank you for the answer. I was wondering the same thing since I want to sell my four 2011 OEM EX-L wheels. :)

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
can we sell anything there or just stuff for crosstour's cause i am cleaning out my parts dept and i have a ton of stuff that i can post for maybe someone's other honda's

·
Registered
534 Posts
Pm replied.

Yes it's a control that not even I can change at the moment. We had some going back and forth discussion on it, and we basically had to institute something to make an attempt at protecting our members. Also, when you plan to buy something online, do your research. On here, at least dig through someone's posts. Look for consistency in replies, and not just a bunch of useless "+1" post for the sake of boosting count.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
thanks ryan

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Rusty, I think ya can sell anything.. I sold my old Yamaha Virago on our listings...

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
sweet thanks DraEagWol i will start posting some good items for older honda's

·
Registered
534 Posts
I don't care what you sell as long as it's legal. If any aspect seems suspicious, it will be dealt with. We have a decent crowd here, so I don't really expect any issues, but it always happens when you least suspect it.

We also have to protect our vendors/sponsors interest as well, because after all, this site does cost money.

·
Registered
237 Posts
legal? in which country? .. lol... j/t!

·
Registered
622 Posts
legal? in which country? .. lol... j/t!

How about BANNED IN BOSTON?

For you young folks, this was used as an advertisement when I was a kid, it was meant to dissuade people but actually it served as a promotion.

"Banned in Boston" was a phrase employed from the late 19th century through the mid-20th century to describe a literary work, motion picture, or play prohibited from distribution or exhibition in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. During this period, Boston officials had wide authority to ban works featuring "objectionable" content, and often banned works with sexual or foul language.

Good for a chuckle.

·
Registered
184 Posts
There is a classified section, but you have to have 25 posts on here before you can gain access to it. Admin's way of making sure your not a fly-by-night poster...
What if we just aren't very talkative? :D

At any rate.. I wouldn't mind having full size spare tire with rim... I was thinking of getting one off of ebay.. but i'm patient..

·
Registered
534 Posts
I've been on sites that won't allow certain legal items to be sold, just because it didn't fit their idea of what should be sold online

I've purchased SEVERAL high dollar firearms, tons of car parts, and all kinds of other stuff online, after doing some research on the seller to make sure it was legit, and I have yet to have an issue. Craigslist won't let you list guns, since it's based in the People's Republik of Comufornia, hell I won't sell something to people there because I've always had problems with them.

I just don't want to see people selling bootleg Nav dvd's or drugs or whatever the hell else idiots think they can "get away" with posting up.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've been on sites that won't allow certain legal items to be sold, just because it didn't fit their idea of what should be sold online

I've purchased SEVERAL high dollar firearms, tons of car parts, and all kinds of other stuff online, after doing some research on the seller to make sure it was legit, and I have yet to have an issue. Craigslist won't let you list guns, since it's based in the People's Republik of Comufornia, hell I won't sell something to people there because I've always had problems with them.

I just don't want to see people selling bootleg Nav dvd's or drugs or whatever the hell else idiots think they can "get away" with posting up.
Which reminds me ... I need to get my CCL ... I got packet from Austin for submittal, but my sig-other accidently threw away all my training documents showing that I passed... *grrr* I might have to go through the classes again. I need to stop procastinating and call Austin and see if what I do have is still valid. if not, they have gun shows here just about every other month.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts