Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know or understand how to stop the HONDA 2010 Crosstour from stopping playing Apple mustic when connected via USB and it says "UNSUPPORTED"? :As soon as you unplug cable from phone and reconnect music resumes. Super annoying for years!!!!! concerned Honda Crosstour 2010 owner. TOM

·
Registered
33 Posts
Does anyone know or understand how to stop the HONDA 2010 Crosstour from stopping playing Apple mustic when connected via USB and it says "UNSUPPORTED"? :As soon as you unplug cable from phone and reconnect music resumes. Super annoying for years!!!!! concerned Honda Crosstour 2010 owner. TOM
I had same problem,I stopped using it when in car.My cell phone I mean.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2012... same exact issue with my itouch...now at least I know it’s not just me. Some days it’s fine and then some days it just hits unsupported... comes right back after I unplug. At least it only happens once when it happens but because of the issue I don’t keep it in the armrest anymore. Very irritating for sure. I think it may be an Apple issue vs car. Things have changed with the way you skip songs... after the last update.. seems to happen more after an update

·
Registered
41 Posts
This happens a few times a month to my 2012. Unplugging the cord and plugging it back in fixes it in 99% of cases. I have had to turn the car off.

This might be a problem from the phone like it thinks it's in another mode.

Sometimes my phone will also say "You must unlock the phone to use this accessory."

It's a little annoying but not bad in my case.

if it happens all the time consider changing the USB cord - that couldn't hurt.

·
Registered
23 Posts
95% of the time, my iPhone 6s+ works fine. But every once in a while, I have to restart my phone. Just yesterday, I kept getting a Reconnect error, or something like that. No amount of unplugging and plugging would fit it. Finally had to restart the phone and all was right in the world again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts