Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched the entire site and found nothing.

How do I remove the map light, dome light and door light lenses to change the bulbs???

:confused::confused::confused:

Snow

·
Registered
594 Posts
I used a small flat head screwdriver and microfiber towel and carefully pried everything off. The microfiber is reduce scratching. The door lights and dome lights have little slots for you to insert the screwdriver so those are easy. The map lights are a little trickier. The arrows in the pic show where I inserted the screwdriver and gently pried them off. Its important you're gentle because those are the clips that hold it in place. (I currently have led panels in are much brighter than these)

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
I used a small flat head screwdriver and microfiber towel and carefully pried everything off. The microfiber is reduce scratching. The door lights and dome lights have little slots for you to insert the screwdriver so those are easy. The map lights are a little trickier. The arrows in the pic show where I inserted the screwdriver and gently pried them off. Its important you're gentle because those are the clips that hold it in place. (I currently have led panels in are much brighter than these)
Thanks P! Will change back compartment tomorrow...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Another question related to lights and lenses. Is there a way to turn off the "blue-led" courtesy light which is between the two overhead lights on the overhead front panel????

·
Registered
621 Posts
Another question related to lights and lenses. Is there a way to turn off the "blue-led" courtesy light which is between the two overhead lights on the overhead front panel????
Not short of dimming the dash lights all the way down...

...that or a piece of electrical tape.

Or a ball of paper jammed up in there.

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts