Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. These instructions ask to connect the camera's red wire to the "ACC power terminal in the vehicles's fuse box". What exactly is the ACC power terminal? It makes no reference of this in the owners manual, but I'm guessing it might have something to do with accessory?

2. It also says to locate the back-up light circuit. Is this related to the fuse box, or the connections at the tail-lights?

Do I need to touch anything on the fuse box, or can I splice the back-up light wires. Never installed a back0up system before.

These instructions are so overly complicated!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Been trying to take things apart in the rear trunk area of the CT for a day now. With the lack of information online, and no pdf views of the service manual, I feel like I'm trying to pry open a back vault with my hands! This is proving to be more difficult than my previous cars. :( This weather isn't helping either. I believe I got the basics down though. I won't be connecting to the fuse box, but will run a parallel connection between the back up lights, and the inside rear hatch lights. Just waiting for the right time, and weather to do it all.

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much for that link! Have been looking everywhere for something like that! THANKS!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts