Honda Crosstour Forums banner

I'll have my new CrossTour by Saturday!

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  leek69 
#1 ·
I stopped by my dealership yesterday and went through Honda's financing to get a 2011 Polished Metal Metallic (black interior) CT EX-L 4WD w/Navi. I got in at the 1.9% rate, but the salesman let me have the new rate today of .9%, for a 4 yr loan.
It's been a long wait! :D

- Tim

#3 ·
Awesome! You're going to have a great weekend. Glad to hear about the financing, too. Tried to find some info last night, but all I could find was last month's. Nice color choice, too.

#7 ·
Thanks all!!

Army Dad - I'm sure I'll be up there at some point. I was just up to Conway with my snowmobile a few weeks ago. Great riding and views in the Franconia Notch area.
As far as Mt. Washington goes, I've only been up a few times on the Cog Railway, but not yet in a car. Could be a good test for the CT this summer!

#8 ·
Thanks all!!

Army Dad - I'm sure I'll be up there at some point. I was just up to Conway with my snowmobile a few weeks ago. Great riding and views in the Franconia Notch area.
As far as Mt. Washington goes, I've only been up a few times on the Cog Railway, but not yet in a car. Could be a good test for the CT this summer!
Haven't been in Franconia Notch since the Old Man fell off the mountain. Used to spend summers in Conway camping when I was a kid. Yes, try the Mt. Washington Summit road this summer, a good challenge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.