Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by my dealership yesterday and went through Honda's financing to get a 2011 Polished Metal Metallic (black interior) CT EX-L 4WD w/Navi. I got in at the 1.9% rate, but the salesman let me have the new rate today of .9%, for a 4 yr loan.
It's been a long wait! :D

- Tim

·
Registered
234 Posts
good to hear,,, hope you enjoy the car once you get it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Awesome! You're going to have a great weekend. Glad to hear about the financing, too. Tried to find some info last night, but all I could find was last month's. Nice color choice, too.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Good for you Tim. Are you gonna go up around Conway or maybe bust through the gates on the Mt. Washington road and put the car through the paces? LOL.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all!!

Army Dad - I'm sure I'll be up there at some point. I was just up to Conway with my snowmobile a few weeks ago. Great riding and views in the Franconia Notch area.
As far as Mt. Washington goes, I've only been up a few times on the Cog Railway, but not yet in a car. Could be a good test for the CT this summer!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Thanks all!!

Army Dad - I'm sure I'll be up there at some point. I was just up to Conway with my snowmobile a few weeks ago. Great riding and views in the Franconia Notch area.
As far as Mt. Washington goes, I've only been up a few times on the Cog Railway, but not yet in a car. Could be a good test for the CT this summer!
Haven't been in Franconia Notch since the Old Man fell off the mountain. Used to spend summers in Conway camping when I was a kid. Yes, try the Mt. Washington Summit road this summer, a good challenge.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I stopped by my dealership yesterday and went through Honda's financing to get a 2011 Polished Metal Metallic (black interior) CT EX-L 4WD w/Navi. I got in at the 1.9% rate, but the salesman let me have the new rate today of .9%, for a 4 yr loan.
It's been a long wait! :D

Sleepless nights waiting for your "Dream"....gotta love it. Congrats Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts