Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the same price range of course. I think we would have gone with a Hyundai SUV... but I am so glad we have our Honda Crosstour. :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
I didn't look at anything else. I did, however, get out of a Mercedes to get into the Crosstour, and don't regret it one bit.

·
Registered
534 Posts
We were actually going to look at the V8 Genesis when we "accidentally" went to the Honda store. Never even made it to the hyundai place lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
Came out of a Mercedes also and have not looked back. Save $350 in oil changes alone and don't really know the difference except for the "M" and "H" on it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Came out of a Mercedes also and have not looked back. Save $350 in oil changes alone and don't really know the difference except for the "M" and "H" on it.
Funny you mention that. It was my $403 oil change and my $300 tire change that pushed me over the edge. The Mercedes is a fantastic car with very few equals, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay that much for an oil change or a tire ever again.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Holy Batman! $400 for an oil change? Damnnnnn...
Yep. Actually, as I understand it, it's only $30 for the oil change, and $370 for the special "Mercedes" reach-around.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm amazed at how many people were all looking at the same cars.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts