Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a "THIN" or "Slim" sub/amp package for my crosstour. I like the sound in the car but want a little more out of it. So I figured adding this piece would be my x-mas gift to myself. I've owned one sub/amp package when I was 18/ NOW 24....but that one was good but a little muffled. (It was D.U.B. Brand...also make rims). Anyway....I have a pioneer home audio system which SOUNDS wonderful to me and thought it would sound just as good if I bought the car audio.

Here's the thing....I do not want:

1. Muffle/Distortion for the bass
2. Aftermarket Head Unit
3. Lose much trunk space.

Below is a link of the Pioneer unit i want to buy....Tell me what you also...also I was looking at Kicker, MTX and Rocksfortgate....What do you think about those brands?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12028_Pioneer-TS-SWX310.html?from=857-49#tabs

Thanks SO Much....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Back in november I got a JL 12w6v2 in the cross tour the only bad thing was that it took up a lot of room. So I went back to the car audio shop today and asked him if anything could replace the stock sub. He said that you can add almost any 8 inch sub into that spot. And also I would recommend putting the amp under one of the seats!

The only thing stopping me from putting that replacement 8 inch is that there aren't many good 8 inch subs that can handle my 500 watt amp.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts