Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what model year should i buy if i got one when i get my drivers licence? i know that they only mad them through 2009-2015.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The 2013 and later have a number of changes. Different look out and in, new V6 motor and from 5 to 6 gear transmission. Bluetooh radio, and more. I prefer 13-15, but some say 12 was the best year. The 10-12 can have motor issues. The 13 can have starter/torque converter alignment issues.

·
Registered
66 Posts
And all can have rust issues. Be sure to check before buying. Can search for rust on this site. There is Facebook Crosstour Nation as a resource.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 2013 and later have a number of changes. Different look out and in, new V6 motor and from 5 to 6 gear transmission. Bluetooh radio, and more. I prefer 13-15, but some say 12 was the best year. The 10-12 can have motor issues. The 13 can have starter/torque converter alignment issues.

ok.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i might get a 2014 CT ex-l v6........ if i can find one lol. because they are very rare. all you see nowadays is suv's and pickup trucks and a few sedans here and there. ive olnly have seen 3 to five crosstours in my life

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think you will be very happy with it. Make sure it has enough cargo room for you. The height is only 24-27", and it is narrow at 30" in a part. It meets my needs.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Honda uses the badge 4WD on the back of mine too, 2013. It is short for "Real Time 4WD". I and I believe others substitute the term AWD.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I absolutely love, love my 2014 Pearl White/Black EXL-V6. I was going to trade it for a Telsa, but my husband traded his Pilot instead. I just couldn't let my Crosstour go. It had 12 miles at the time of purchase, today it has 60k (2020). I retired in 2014 as to why it has such low mileage. I get regular schedule maintenance; I have not had "any" major issues. Go for it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Honda uses the badge 4WD on the back of mine too, 2013. It is short for "Real Time 4WD". I and I believe others substitute the term AWD.
O.K for me though, 4WD and AWD are completely different. My 2007 Ridgeline is 4WD and my 2019 Ridgeline is AWD this is where I get my definition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts