Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow XTour enthusiasts...I have to admit I didn't think I would find a forum as active as this one seems to be for a vehicle I rarely see on the road.

Have been in my CT for a couple of days now and I'm really enjoying it.
Pearl White 4WD EX-L no Nav. I had a hard time deciding between the White or the Opal Sage, but the Sage they had on the lot didn't have the 4wd and I wanted that here in the Pacific NW. So I like the White just as well so here we are!!

Anyway just introducing myself and saying hello. Looking forward to conversation.

Jon

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on your Purchase and Welcome to the Forum, Hope you enjoy both!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hello fellow XTour enthusiasts...I have to admit I didn't think I would find a forum as active as this one seems to be for a vehicle I rarely see on the road.

Have been in my CT for a couple of days now and I'm really enjoying it.
Pearl White 4WD EX-L no Nav. I had a hard time deciding between the White or the Opal Sage, but the Sage they had on the lot didn't have the 4wd and I wanted that here in the Pacific NW. So I like the White just as well so here we are!!

Anyway just introducing myself and saying hello. Looking forward to conversation.

Jon
Make sure you post a pic in the Photo Gallery:D

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Hello and welcome i will get a white one next time but for now i have a black navi 4wd:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all...I am enjoying it.

Jed, I'm down around the Vancouver/Portland area, how about you?

chefmark, I will fight with my last dying breath...oops sorry lost my composure.

Actually the Borg series was by far my favorite!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts