Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
327 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
My CT, 2010 EXL-Navi, AWD, advertized 8.4L/100km Highway (33mpg *Imperial gallon) on the showroom sticker and I have actually gotten 7.0L/100km (40mpg *imperial gallon). The conditions were: Mileage (8500kms), cruise control on, Temp 65 degrees, Montreal to Petawawa, flat terrain, (4.5 hour drive), in ECO mode, no passengers, no luggage, all highway, a/c off, moonroof open, driving at 100kmph. On each return trip (Petawawa to Montreal) I averaged 7.1L/100km. I was able to repeat this twice.

The Variable Valve Management system is very nice, other than the green light on in the dash, there feels no difference in noise or lag when accelerating or transitioning in or out of ECO mode.

I hope Honda doesn't request I pay them a rebate or take me to court.

Cheers
Pop

·
Super Moderator
373 Posts
I'd rather have a V6 under the hood that may or may not hit the MPG mark as opposed to some underpowered fuel efficient motor that gets me run down by a truck when merging on the highway!

·
Registered
93 Posts
She should have bought a CT! I've been watching my MPG since I put the roof rack on. Today, on highway flats, cruising at 65, my MPG range was 36-40. Works for me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts