Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:I just got a letter in the mail from Navteq about updating my Navigation DVD. They want $299 for 3 years of annual updated DVD. Normally it cost $149 for one year so you save 33%. I was going to update my Navigation maps/DVD every 2 years but 100 bucks each year may be worth it. What do you all think good deal or bad deal? :confused:

·
Super Moderator
373 Posts
Between the version that I got with my '10 CT and my iPhone, I'm not planning on updating unless the in-car Navi starts driving me off cliffs :)

·
Super Moderator
373 Posts
Wish I had my CT with me on my recent trip to UT and CO. Got a 2wd Jeep stuck over 10k feet at Schofield Pass above Mount Crested Butte, CO. It was comical- made it up to the top, turned around due to high snow on the other side of the mountain and decided to park off to the side so others could get by. Though the road looked level the rear slid in the ditch just as I was putting it into park. Thankfully some of the locals were hiking and asked if I need a hand!

The view of Emerald Lake was worth 1/2 hour of pushing to get unstuck and I didn't suffocate 8) Added a picture from downtown Crested Butte too. My favourite place that I've been in CO for sure (in 1450 mi driving this time and 1200 mi driving last time I visited).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts