Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Honda Crosstour Ranked #1 in JDPower ratings.

8K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  iggibar 
#1 ·
#10 ·
There are bunch where I live... They're really popular in NYC they're all over the place lol...

#12 ·
I'm seeing them pretty regularly now.

I was picking up Chinese last week and I was able to park in front (shock!) and the restaurant lady saw the CT and had to have a tour and sit inside - she was really impressed by the interior. She'd seen it on the freeway somewhere - so I think people are noticing them a lot more and finally buying them. I've been getting a lot of sidelong looks as I go by very quickly.

To be honest, I don't want them to be as commonplace as Accords or Camrys/Venzas - I want enough to be purchased but not overwhelmed by the sheer number of them on the road.

#13 ·
I commute 100 miles per day (in my 2006 Accord V6 Sedan) and seldom see Crosstour's on the road. My wife drives the Crosstour 50 miles per day and has made the same comment. As a matter of fact, the last time I saw a Crosstour other than mine was when 3 of us from the forum met up in Rockville Maryland on Jan 15th.

#16 · (Edited)
I just commented in the sales thread about seeing two when crossing Sycamore and Hollywood Blvd this morning. I was on foot waiting to cross the street on the way to the local Fresh & Easy grocer. Those, plus the gray one that originally drew my interest in the model (at the Hollywood Post Office) and the blue 'fraternal twin' with beige interior that I see parked in front of local restaurants means I'm positively surrounded! :)

#17 ·
Since buying-in on Dec 31st 2010, I have seen maybe 5 while driving 15,000 miles, so far. We all waved like giddy schoolgirls.

Add one NDX to that list. I'm not sure where that kind of money comes from... or why.

Then there were 8 of them parked in the Downers Grove (IL) McDonald's... they all had Manufacturer's Plates on them.

#19 ·
I've seen a couple of them around here, and talked to an owner who lives about a block from me whilst I was walking the dog.... A lot of people are so much not-net-savvy and he just gave me a blank look when I mentioned that there are group forums online etc. He also went blank when I mentioned aftermarket mods one can get..... Oh well, at least he mentioned that he was very happy with it...

#20 ·
The Crosstour has been well received here in the Austin, TX area and I have had nothing but very positive comments from those asking questions around town. I live out in Lakeway by Lake Travis and there are a few I see in town in my area. Fortunately, they are not all over the place like RX350's, 3 series, and 5 series! :D

#21 ·
I can still count on two hands the total number of Crosstours that I've ever seen. And even then I wonder if I'm counting the same ones more than once. In the wild I've only seen white, grey, silver and black. I test drove a red one and bought a white one and those 2 count in my total # ever seen. The number of sightings does seem to be increasing more quickly lately though.
Sightings of it's large-hatchback-CUV soulmates, btw? 2 Acura ZDXs , 3 BMW X6s, 0 BMW 5-series Gran Turismos.

#23 ·
This is awesome news! I have seen 4 crosstours since I got mine, and everyone I've seen driving them, has looked back at me:) lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.