Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new here and about to get a 2014 Crosstour. ( the one on the avatar actually).
I just have a simple question.... is it a good car overall ?
I'm in Costa Rica and the car shop has it on $24.000 with only 33.750 miles.
It's on perfect conditions and I love it since the first day I saw it.
But I never had a car such as this one, referring to the engine size and all specs.
I have now a Toyota Yaris 2017 ,1500cc ,4 cylinder with103 hp and only 15.000 miles ( I'm kinda bored of having a non aggresive powerful and low clearance car) so that's what makes me take the decision to change now.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
767 Posts
You will find the CT to be a very low maintenance, reliable and comfortable vehicle (no different than any other Honda). As for the price, I would suggest that you check Kelley Blue book and NADA blue book to see comparison pricing. Good find on such a low mileage vehicle.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow I got the CT yesterday from the car shop, I'm impressed with its power .... love everything on my CT... still learning many things on it, it's very comfortable and runs smoothly.
Best car I've ever had on my 36 years old.

Thank you Honda to make cars such as this one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow I got the CT yesterday from the car shop, I'm impressed with its power .... love everything on my CT...
For what it is worth, I have a 2011 Crosstour and have loved this car from the day I bought it new off the lot. It has been trouble free, regular maintenance, some on my own, etc. I have about 86K on the car and will continue to properly maintain the car and hope to get many additional years out of the CT. I did bypass the "VCM" management by adding the "S-VCM Controller". No previous problems, thought best to disable to circumvent any possible issues with fouled cylinders. Have yet to change the plugs.

Good to you on your purchase. It is a unique car and love the design.

Have Fun,
John

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow I got the CT yesterday from the car shop, I'm impressed with its power .... love everything on my CT...
For what it is worth, I have a 2011 Crosstour and have loved this car from the day I bought it new off the lot. It has been trouble free, regular maintenance, some on my own, etc. I have about 86K on the car and will continue to properly maintain the car and hope to get many additional years out of the CT. I did bypass the "VCM" management by adding the "S-VCM Controller". No previous problems, thought best to disable to circumvent any possible issues with fouled cylinders. Have yet to change the plugs.

Good to you on your purchase. It is a unique car and love the design.

Have Fun,
John
Thanks a lot for your reply , yes I love everything on my CT, it's a well made car and I specially love how powerfull it is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts