Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at buying a 2011 crosstour with 128k miles but wanted to know if anyone has them with high mileage. I have never seen one for sale over 200k miles which makes me wonder if they make it that high...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am looking at buying a 2011 crosstour with 128k miles but wanted to know if anyone has them with high mileage. I have never seen one for sale over 200k miles which makes me wonder if they make it that high...
I have a 2012 with 207k. It had the SB with new rings and software upgrades. So far the only major component was the alternator and one axle shaft.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I've got a 2012 V6 with 257k miles.
Some notable repairs....
Catalytic Converter replacement at 180k
Replaced Vtec (vvt) solenoid assembly with spools on both heads at 201k.
Alternator replaced at 250k
Oil Pan and Oil Pump reseal at 251k.
Valve covers replaced at 251k
I DIY so my expenses are parts only.
Using a VCM disabling device early on probably would have saved my cats. I recommend disabling the VCM asap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Make sure to check if it had any recent rust repairs. My 2013 rusted from inside out at $126,000 miles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just picked up a 2012 v6 4WD with 169k. She was apparently well taken care of and serviced regularly. After I purchased it I ran it over to my mechanic for a good once over review. It needed plugs changed and readjustment of the valves and then rear brakes were replaced. While we were at it changed the oil and removed a nail from a tire. After that I have drilled a couple hundred miles on her and she runs as she looks. I am happy with the purchase and while you dont see too many on the road today I happen to see 3 on the road! I do get asked often how does it drive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, look for a 2013 - 2015 instead. significant improvements on later models, just check online for the improvements. UNLESS THEY ARE GIVING IT AWAY. It is a 9 year old vehicle....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2014 with 119,500 miles it runs fine, the suspension is better than I expected on a 6 year old car with so many miles. I bought it 3 years ago with just under 60,000 and it was a 1 owner car so that may be a factor in it's condition. I would go for it I absolutely love this car.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
What engine/transmission combination are you considering?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts