Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just picked up my 2013 Crosstour EX-L V6 AWD in Polished Metal with Nav yesterday and I love it. My last car was a 2007 Toyota Rav 4 with a V6 and it was a great car but Toyota decided not to make a V6 Rav4 anymore. I cross shopped Acura RDX (same drivetrain as Crosstour and not as many features for more money), Toyota Venza (Cheap Interior Plastic and 20 inch tires). I also felt that the Crosstour was much better looking and rode softer then the Acura RDX. The price I received on the Crosstour after much research was also great and the 0.9 for 5 years clinched it. There is so much tech in this car that it will take weeks to really learn it and I am filling the hard drive with tons of music. If any Honda Techs are on this forum what is the actual maintenance this car needs? It seems the dealer schedule is filled with a lot of unnecessary things such as power steering fluid changes and such. I also purchased the 7/120 extended warranty for a great price and feel with so much tech on this car it was worth the money.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts