Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum...just picked up a blk/blk EX-L w/Nav this past weekend. Got out of a BMW 545 and not missing it (and the high maintenance bills) one bit! My first Honda (the wife has an Acura MDX)
and am quite impressed with how smooth the ride is and how sweet it looks!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Just joined the forum...just picked up a blk/blk EX-L w/Nav this past weekend. Got out of a BMW 545 and not missing it (and the high maintenance bills) one bit! My first Honda (the wife has an Acura MDX)
and am quite impressed with how smooth the ride is and how sweet it looks!
Me too and had a few Hondas and Acuras. The Bimmer is a great ride but I've heard they can be high maintenance.....
You've picked a winner in the CT -- Enjoy.

C.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Got out of a BMW 545 and not missing it (and the high maintenance bills) one bit!
I left a Mercedes for the Crosstour. I miss the handling and performance (that German engineering is second to none), but nothing else. And like your experience with the BMW, the regular maintenance cost for the MB was absurd. It will be a long time before I consider a $400 oil change a reasonable expense.

Welcome.

·
Registered
291 Posts
But hey, at least I got a "free" car wash when I got that $400 oil change. I also got free swirl marks in the paint. The dealership was so generous.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi Frisco, and Welcome. I think you are probably going to find that most of us are new CT owners. One thing I'm sure of is that you are in good company. Richard

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys...not too many CT's in the North Dallas area. Nice to have such a unique ride!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts