Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just joined the Honda Crosstour family as well. I have the Pearl Color with tan seats. EXL-NAVI. I love this car. Leaving the BMW family that's always needing tender loving care. It is easy on the body and sits up high and very quiet. I don't know why there are haters out there? I think they must be the ones that can't afford to buy a nice Honda. So they rather complain...Lol.:):)

·
Registered
111 Posts
I traded in an 07 BMW 525xi and haven't looked back. Very happy with the CT.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I traded in a 2003 C230 Benz but also owned a 1999 525i before the Benz and like gmcc said...I haven't looked back! Congrats on the purchase and good luck!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to Forum.. hope you enjoy both!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I guess some people don't realize that we don't want a big SUV or an ugly station wagon or a small economy car. It's great having a car that can do it all, of course we would all like better MPG but it is an improvement over my Ridgeline. I still have 4WD, decent room (enough for a couple sets of golf club and luggage) and a great, quiet ride. Have only had mine for a month, so I'm still looking forward to a few road trips this spring and summer. Enjoy your new CT.
Gary

·
Registered
123 Posts
I guess some people don't realize that we don't want a big SUV or an ugly station wagon or a small economy car. It's great having a car that can do it all, of course we would all like better MPG but it is an improvement over my Ridgeline. I still have 4WD, decent room (enough for a couple sets of golf club and luggage) and a great, quiet ride.
You said it, Gary! This is a no-compromises, exactly-what-I-wanted-and-needed car!
What do those haters drive anyway? And what kind of car are they in the market for? Not one like this, so what do we care what they like?!

Welcome to the forum, Jed. Nice car! :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts