Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea how to determine, but I have a feeling from driving it.. They are.

·
Registered
54 Posts
when you drive @ higway speeds and come to exit off highway and slow down with brakes if your steering wheels shimmies then your front rotors are warped. if you are at a slow speed and almost coming to dead stop and feel a pulsation in the brake pedal that also is indication that your rotors are warpped. only the front though no need to worry about the back unless your taking corners and pulling the e-brake.

cost your about 150 at a dealer ship to do it. or take them off yourself and take them to local autostore that turns rotors for about 15 a peice.

hope that helps

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay i think mine are warped... my car is should still be under warranty. The brakes are covered right?

thanks!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
yes 3 years or 60km

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i drive my car so much... from calgary to edmonton all summer.. its at 40k LOL i figured id get everything replaced before my warranty is up and rapes me

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
ya take her in and dont let them give you any sh#$ either if so drive it to london ont. LOL

·
Registered
622 Posts
Rusty,

I've been told that alignment and anything brake related is only covered for the first year and 12k miles unless there is an obvious parts failure, is this correct?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts