Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :). I am interested in trading in my CRZ for a CT, I had some recent changes with my family commute and will need the extra room soon. So I am going to do some research here before I sign the dotted line. I really appreciate everyones opinion. THANKS!! :cool:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome F7B. Look around the forum, observations and opinions on many items and issues of the CT. Overall you are going to see a pretty happy group, including me. Go for it Dude!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Me Likey

Just pulled the trigger myself last week after much research and debate with the Venza and CX-7&9 and am enjoying my choice.It's a smooth ride with an engine behind you and lots of space,she ain't small and a little thirsty at the pump but it's a joy to drive.Everyone knows the rear visibility is difficult especially for short people but you figure and feel that out quickly and I'm more concerned with what's in front of me anyway, haha.Had it out in snow storm with new winter tires and was super please how she handles in the snow,it was really amazing.Tryed to get the rear wheels to engage and rarely did they as the front had all the control you need,It's not a great car if your looking for Tokyo drifting,she wouldn't drift much even when asked.;)One other note when people ask you what you bought tell them an Accord first then Crosstour. Even when there standing next to it nobody has seen or heard of this car,even my mechanic when sourcing tires had never heard of one.You'll stand out in the crowd on that note anyway(which is good in my view).Good luck, remember the thirsty pump if thats a super big issue for you compared to the little light ***** cars out there.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome to the forum! For us the CT was a great choice and have never looked back. We have been to Whistler a couple of times or so...you must really like the new road in from the revamp for the Olympics…I couldn’t believe the difference!

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
It's a smooth ride with an engine behind you and lots of space,she ain't small and a little thirsty at the pump but it's a joy to drive.
Technically - the engine is in front of you - but the assessment is spot-on.

:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
highway 99

Welcome to the forum! For us the CT was a great choice and have never looked back. We have been to Whistler a couple of times or so...you must really like the new road in from the revamp for the Olympics…I couldn’t believe the difference!
Ya the road is a much nicer drive after the Olympics but the 7yrs they worked on it was tedious but worth it.It's safer and on a dark stormy night it dosn't scare the **** out of you like it use to.:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts