Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

After admiring the Crosstour since I first noticed them in 2013 I am picking up my 2010 CT tomorrow. I am very pumped! I found one fully loaded with only 132k miles. Not bad for a 10yr old car that is fun to drive.

·
Super Moderator
754 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I assume you are in St Louis (STL)? I'm just outside Kansas City. GO CHIEFS!! If you have any questions, about your Crosstour, just jump right in. Lots of knowledgable people here.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Hi All,

After admiring the Crosstour since I first noticed them in 2013 I am picking up my 2010 CT tomorrow. I am very pumped! I found one fully loaded with only 132k miles. Not bad for a 10yr old car that is fun to drive.

Welcome and good luck with your new acquisition. I wish that I could have found a fully loaded version with cloth seats and the 2.4L motor. Those were my two "absolute must" criteria. I hate leather and had to live with it in my last three cars. Never again. And, the K24 motor may be the best production motor ever built.

So, I had to live with the FWD EX version since that was the only way I could get them. Someday, I will add heated seats.

To date I've installed a spare fuse block for an Ignition-On source of power, hard installed and hard wired my radar detector, installed a USB outlet in the lower console pocket, hard mounted my phone holder/charger, added mud flaps, a hood deflector, moon roof deflector and replaced the headrests with those from a Lexus. My next projects are going to be HID headlights and LED DRL. Then, I'm done except heated seats

1 - 3 of 3 Posts