Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time Honda and Toyota driver and shadetree mechanic. Next for me is likely to be this 2015 Crosstour. Going to test drive and haggle tomorrow.

Vehicle Summary
  • Ext. Color Exterior Color Mountain Air Metallic

• Int. Color Interior Color Ivory Leather

• Transmission Drivetrain Front Wheel Drive automatic
$12,900

vin 5J6TF1H51FL001578

149kmiles, can not find any evidence timing belt has been done, can do that myself tho'
An tips points or things to look out for? I am going to try and nego down a bit because timing belt is imminent but the price is good from the start. Minor scrapes on the RR bumper is the only visible damage or dings.

Good deal or no?

· Registered
10 EX-L 4WD (no nav) Alabaster Silver
55 Posts
well with you mentioning the timing belt I'm assuming its the j35y1, cause the k24y2 has a chain. With that amount of mileage it's a good price for a 2015 in my opinion. With you being your own mechanic it won't be hard to take care of anything on this car, I should know I've swapped the engine and pulled it 4 times total. the only real downside I see is that its fwd instead of 4wd but that's the wisconsinite in me talking. If you do/did decide to go with the crosstour I hope you like it, I know I love mine.

I've seen a few of the blue cars around me and I see one on my drive to work everyday, lives on the route, I do like the color but silver is for me. As for the interior, I'm indifferent, the two tone in here looks good but I have all black and I like it with the wood accents although im looking into changing that to the aluminum that came in the facelift that you have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts