Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I've had my 2011 White Diamond Pearl Crosstour EX-L for almost a month now and I'm loving it. There's not many of them on the road where I live, actually I haven't seen any others since I've had mine which I consider a good thing. I've driven Hondas since 2003, a 2008 Honda Ridgeline RTX, a 2005 Honda Accord Sedan. and a 2003 Civic SI.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Flex,
I too have a 2011 White Diamond Pearl Crosstour EX-L. This is my first Honda car and bought it in May. The Crosstour has been great and I am very pleased with the vehicle. I occassionally have people take a double look because they have never seen a Crosstour. Since you are familiar with the Honda family, I am sure you will enjoy your Crosstour. Welcome to the group.
-John

·
Registered
236 Posts
What's up Flex, I have the Diamond White Pearl as well, 2010 with 4WD (Navi). This is my first Honda I've ever own. Was a BMW driver for years but realize that they need lots of TLC. I decided on the Honda due to the look of it. Like you, I think it is a good thing that you don't run into the same car like yours often. Even though today I was watering my plants and a White
Diamond Pearl CT came pass my house. Lol... The only different is I tinted my front windows. Welcome to the forum.:)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Enjoy the CT nd welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
welcome to the club flex ! hope you like it here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings! 2011 Crosstour EX-L. Glacier Blue with black leather. Have owned Accord, Civic, Legend and Integra. CT is awesome. Rides better than my 07 G35. Have only had it a few days, but very satisfied so far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not many out there. . .

You really have to be on the lookout to see Crosstours on the road.
I don't know what the production numbers are but you see very few on the Honda dealerships lots. They are not aggressively marketing it either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts