Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got home to Montana yesterday from Seattle where we picked up my wifes Easter present a new 2010 White Diamond Pearl EXL-4X4 w/navi.
We left Seattle at 12:30 with the help of the navi,works well and is fun to play with. Wonderful first day drive of 475 miles.Car performed just like a Honda should. 3 gas fill ups the last being when we arrived back in Billings with the fuel milage each time at a little over 25 and we were going between 70 and 80 mph most of the time and I thought this very respectible for a brand new CT . The car is amasing and is the second Honda we have ever owned. My car is a 2008 EXL Ridgeline also in white and it is also an excallent vehical but that is for different forum.
Well I have talked enought for my first time.:):)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to the forum CPH. Sounds like a good start with your CT. Like you, the CT is for the wife, I have an '06 Ridgeline RTL. And as much as I like my Ridge I find myself offering to 'drive Miss Daisy' more if I can drive the CT.

Please look around the forum, lots of good and knowledgeable folks here. We report all the new car quirks but check out what some of these guys and gals are doing on the customized side too.

Above all, enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I bought a Silver EX 4WD with Nav back in August and have nothing but positive things to report.

I've been to Montana 3 times (in the last 3 years- late Spring, Summer and Fall). Spent a lot of time in Red Lodge and have explored most of the southern parts and Wyoming all over. Big Sky country is an understatement- totally awesome is more like it. I'm hoping to get out there in the winter next time and see the north.

·
Registered
236 Posts
We got home to Montana yesterday from Seattle where we picked up my wifes Easter present a new 2010 White Diamond Pearl EXL-4X4 w/navi.
We left Seattle at 12:30 with the help of the navi,works well and is fun to play with. Wonderful first day drive of 475 miles.Car performed just like a Honda should. 3 gas fill ups the last being when we arrived back in Billings with the fuel milage each time at a little over 25 and we were going between 70 and 80 mph most of the time and I thought this very respectible for a brand new CT . The car is amasing and is the second Honda we have ever owned. My car is a 2008 EXL Ridgeline also in white and it is also an excallent vehical but that is for different forum.
Well I have talked enought for my first time.:):)
Hey...I didn't see you here in my city? (Seattle) You've would have notice me, I have the same color. What a good choice you picked.:) Congratulations on your new CT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts