Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

So glad to have found this forum of happy (for the most part) CT owners.

I purchased my CT during the 2010 Labor Day sale and I really love my car! Never really thought too much about a nav system, but now that I have one, I completely love it. With my 75+ round trip to work, I'm also loving XM radio.

I work full time but also have a business making handcrafted jewelry. I do a few shows a year and there's a lot of set up involved, so I wanted the utility of a small SUV with the comfort and looks of a sedan/coupe and I think this car really fits the bill for me. I can get load everything I need into this baby - we're talking three large tables, caravan canopy, sand bags, loads of display items plus my jewelry pieces, etc., so not insignificant.

Plus my dealer was awesome. I didn't really have a ton of extra money but was drooling over the optional chrome wheels. The Sales GM had the CT wheels chromed for me at truly a fraction of the cost and they look amazing!

Anyway, thanks to everyone whose contributed something here. I'll do my best to help when I can. Now back to reading the other posts.

Debbie

·
Super Moderator
805 Posts
Debbie

Great second post here at the CT forum. You will find us all a pretty nice bunch of fellows that will help you with your CT. Yes, the CT is sort of like the old time station wagon or El Camino type of multi-purpose vehicle. I purchased mine due to living a bit in the rural area of Kansas and having to travel winter roads that don’t get cleared very fast. Therefore the AWD was the most important factor to me. As for the NAV, I have that function on my Smartphone already but decided to get it on my CT, as who can’t use an extra bell and whistle! I’ll be soon contacting Sprint to get me a new cell phone plan without the NAV.

If you have any questions about your CT or need any assistance with oil changes, tire rotation, or whatever, don’t hesitate in asking the group here at the CT forum. There is a wealth of knowledge and information here.

How about sharing a few pictures of your car and especially those chrome wheels!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much for the warm welcome. I'll snap some pictures when I get it back from the dealer and upload them.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to the forum Debbie, and yes, please post a pic or two of those chromed wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts