Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Still pretty new to this forum and my CT. I am absolutely LOVING my CrossTour! All the space for my sales stuff and even though the Earth Dreams v6 is a little more powerful than the non-ED 3.5 from my 2011 Accord, it's the 6-speed tranny that really keeps things cooking while on the road--much less lag at the top of the RPMs compared to the old 5-cog. And the paddle-shifters are awfully sweet if I find myself in a bit of a hurry and wanting to have even more control over the shifting. . .

Anyway, I have a customer right around the corner from Lamborghini of Dallas and thought it would be fun to take a few pictures "announcing" my new car in a funny way. If you're not that familiar with the CT, or not much of a car person in general, you might think I've got a new Italian ride!

The interior shot shows my first attempt at uploading a custom wallpaper. I was looking for a logo with a black background and the same color blue as the gauges and display, but haven't had time to play around with it yet. . .

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Especially if you put Euro style 20" Rims on it... black it out like mine... I get car guys driving Mustang GTs thinking I'm riding Porche :)

Hello all,

Still pretty new to this forum and my CT. I am absolutely LOVING my CrossTour! All the space for my sales stuff and even though the Earth Dreams v6 is a little more powerful than the non-ED 3.5 from my 2011 Accord, it's the 6-speed tranny that really keeps things cooking while on the road--much less lag at the top of the RPMs compared to the old 5-cog. And the paddle-shifters are awfully sweet if I find myself in a bit of a hurry and wanting to have even more control over the shifting. . .

Anyway, I have a customer right around the corner from Lamborghini of Dallas and thought it would be fun to take a few pictures "announcing" my new car in a funny way. If you're not that familiar with the CT, or not much of a car person in general, you might think I've got a new Italian ride!

The interior shot shows my first attempt at uploading a custom wallpaper. I was looking for a logo with a black background and the same color blue as the gauges and display, but haven't had time to play around with it yet. . .

Enjoy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts