Honda Crosstour Forums banner

FS - 2011 Crosstour EX - 6cyl

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  TyroneT 
#1 ·
2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX

I bought this car at the beginning of the year, 2019, for my daughter to use when visiting, and for use when taking out friends (as opposed ot my two seater). I wanted reliability, comfort, room and good gas mileage. This car delivers on all of those, and you already know that. And, the hatch opening and seats going down provide huge amounts of storage capacity, as well as under the rear section.

Everything on the car works fine. Upon purchase, and with my daughters being the drivers, I made sure the car was fully safe. I had the oil changed and bought 4 new Continental tires. After purchase, my daughters and I put less then 3 thousand miles on the car......so everything is in excellent condition.

My daughter moved to LA and has her own car. As such, we no longer need the car....and it will provide someone with years of reliable service.

The interior is in excellent condition and is the cloth...no rips, tears, or cracks anywhere. I also bought brand new mats front and back. Additionally, the body is totally straight. There are very small paint chip on some of the front (see photos), and very minor parking lot chips/scrape/1-2"crack on rear bumper cover (see pictures). Sides are straight and there are none of the usual parking lot door dings.

The car drives great. Regular gas. Smooth comfortable and air works very well. Paint is white pearlescent....and excellent, with black interior. Has 6 cyl. engine, sunroof, rear hatch cover, etc...Currently has just under 56,000 miles. Mileage may be slightly higher as I may put a few miles on it with errands.

Car is garaged and located outside of Los Angeles. I can work with pickup in the area, or if you ship, will work with shipper.

I simply don't need it taking up room in my garage, as I generally ride a motorcycle...and on weekends, have my toy car. Happy to answer any questions to the best I can. I have more pictures if needed, or will take shots of specifics if requested.

Email me at: ttcnc@yahoo.com

Selling for $10,000....car and clear title released once payment made/funding confirmed

Vin. No. - 5j6tf1h35bl004170

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.