Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I traded my 09 Pilot for a new leftover 2010 Crosstour w/V6 & leather. Im very pleased with the V6. Hauls ass ! Im not a big fan of leather, but really like the heated seats. Of all the neet stuff the Crosstour has, I like one of the cheapest features best.. USB !!! I have about 35 CDs downloaded on a 4Gig drive & have not even inserted a standard CD in the 6 disc changer yet. On the stereo, I believe the sticker says 350 watts, but not by my guitar amp standards.. My 100 wall guitar amp blows this away.. BUT with some tweeking of the fader & subwoofer, the oem car stereo does sound pretty good.

Yeah, I really like this car dispite the lack of blind spot vision. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to the forum billfo, plenty of good info here posted by knowledgeable folks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was actually looking at buying a 2009 Pilot but then I started to hear about the MPG nightmares as well as gas prices going up and I also figured with just 2 kids it would be way too big. I test drove the Pilot and loved it!!! I went back to the dealership after reading about the Crosstour for a test drive and my dreams of owning a Pilot went bye bye.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
it's funny i had 3 pilots 2003,2006 and a 2009 the 2009 got the best due to the VCM i didn't find it that bad but my wife had to have a MDX elite its worse but fun to drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts