Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FREE WEATHERTECH DIGITAL LINERS!

With winter unfortunately approaching we have decided to give away a BRAND NEW set of front and rear WeatherTech Digital Liners valued at approximately $170 (First and second row liners).

WeatherTech Digital Liners are considered to be the best automotive floor liners available in the market!!! The WeatherTech® floorLiner™DigitalFit® accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection™"! Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit! A patent pending High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! No muss-no fuss!

To qualify, please Like us on Facebook. On November 18th a lucky winner will be selected and these mats will be shipped out to him/her at no charge. You would just need to provide us with the details of the front and rear mat you require.

Good luck and thanks for the support!

Steve

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Steve,

My father just bought a 2006 Camry LE and I want to buy him the Weathertech Digital Floor Mats. Can you tell me what price you can make them for me and I live in Gatineau, Quebec so how much would the shipping be. I thought of going to the Toyota near my home to order them but I want to ask here first. I bought them for my Crosstour and I absolutely love them. Absolute protection for the interior of the car.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes I am talking about the Weathertech Liners, I have the same ones in my Crosstour. We could go and get the mats in Messena, NY but it is a one hour and a half drive from where I live. I wonder if it is worth it, would we save that much in shipping versus the gas to drive there. I would have to know the price for them before deciding if it is worthwhile. By the way it is for a Camry LE 2006.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey,
You would save the shipping charges to Canada, Canadian sales tax, and potential Fedex/UPS brokerage fees.

Steve

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Happy Turkey Day everyone! We hope everybody enjoys their Thanksgiving holiday :)

Black Friday/Cyber Monday is upon us so make sure to mark your calendars. KBcarstuff.com will be offering some amazing deals so be sure to visit our website for complete details. Don't miss out on the savings!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts