Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my K-Sports for about a year, they were professionally installed and they greatly improved my handling and cornering. I've made many suspension mods to improve my handling and the evolution to coil-overs was an eventuality. In the end, however, I went back to stock struts and springs, as I got tired of the harsher ride and occasionally spilling my Starbucks. While I miss the ride height, I'm more comfortable with the stock ride. These coil-overs are fully adjustable and might be just the thing for a younger CT owner, especially if you're going to hit the track on the weekend.

I think I spent around $1,000 on them and another $1,000 to have them installed and another couple of hundred to get some adjustable rear lower control arms, as the coil-overs created a slight negative camber situation on one of my wheels. (Raising the ride height a little would have fixed that). I kept the adjustable control arms and have them installed on my CT.

In any case, I'd love to give these to someone who wants them to install, not to resell, so please don't take advantage of my generosity by getting these to turn a profit. All I want for them is the shipping cost for UPS Ground. I'm guessing it will be somewhere around $75, but that's just a guess. I'll take them to the UPS Store and have them package and ship them. I'd expect to be paid via Venmo or PayPal as soon as I've messaged you that this part is done, I'll send you the receipt before you send your money.

So that there are no hard feelings, I'll give priority to the first person who responds then work through replies in order.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Doug I’ll be more than happy to take these off your hands with a gentlemen’s agreement to grant your wishes.... I’ve considered moving that direction but still have a few other mods to make prior to going this route but would be silly not to take advantage of your generous offer... please advise as to how you would like to move forward, I’ll be more than happy to provide shipping info in addition to payment options....
thanks again look forward to your response👍

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm very interested 🙏 I know I am the second to post but fingers crossed. I just bought so I'm new to this forum.

·
Registered
21 Posts
JoseC
I’ll be more than happy to let u pursue your purchase with Doug 67ss as I have decided to go a different direction. Gonna keep things as they are & maybe go larger than OEM .. .Hey Doug sorry for the inconvenience but I’m kinda thinking on the same level as your at... may be a bit harsher of a ride than I would like👍

·
Registered
8 Posts
JoseC
I’ll be more than happy to let u pursue your purchase with Doug 67ss as I have decided to go a different direction. Gonna keep things as they are & maybe go larger than OEM .. .Hey Doug sorry for the inconvenience but I’m kinda thinking on the same level as your at... may be a bit harsher of a ride than I would like👍
Thank you very much 🙌 you guys are amazing. Hopefully he replies to me.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Doug I’ll be more than happy to take these off your hands with a gentlemen’s agreement to grant your wishes.... I’ve considered moving that direction but still have a few other mods to make prior to going this route but would be silly not to take advantage of your generous offer... please advise as to how you would like to move forward, I’ll be more than happy to provide shipping info in addition to payment options....
thanks again look forward to your response👍

Super. Would love to give these to someone who might have fun.

How about emailing me your address and phone (for UPS) and I'll try to get that done this week?

[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts