Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the original wheels that came on my 2011 EXL, with the TPMS valves, and the center caps, in PERFECT condition and would like to sell them. They were on the car for 119 miles. I bought the Honda 18" Chrome-look Alloy Wheels for my Crosstour and had the dealership swap my tires from the OEM wheels to my new ones.

I would like to sell them to someone local so I don't have to ship them and they can see them before purchasing them. I live in Orange County in Southern California. I had the dealership put them in the individual shipping boxes that my new wheels came in, shipped from H and A accessories, so if someone wants them and has to have them shipped, I have the perfect boxes, already. Of course shipping costs would be paid by the buyer.

^Here's a close-up of the wheel.

^These are the wheels on my car before I swapped them.

^One of the new wheels in the shipping box.

^This is one of the boxes that the OEM wheels are in now.

****I'm not sure why the images won't work, however I see a box that says

·
Registered
32 Posts
do you still have the wheels for sale?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have these perfect wheels in my garage. I've dropped the price to $650.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price for the wheels is now $580.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price reduced to $560 for all four perfect wheels.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow that's a good deal w/ the TPMS valves and everything, and having those shipping boxes will save a bunch if someone gets them shipped, I know from having to make due with weird off the shelf boxes or shipping them loose and they surcharge it.

Wish I could use them!

-ace

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you, Aceman. I wish that the classifieds were available to everyone to see. I've got the wheels on Craigslist, too. Nothing.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thank you, Aceman. I wish that the classifieds were available to everyone to see. I've got the wheels on Craigslist, too. Nothing.
Do you have them on eBay too? If it makes you feel any better I've had rims for my old Infiniti G35 for sale for about a year now :(. Rims are just a hard sale I think (though I'd think your brand new ones would be a lot easier).

I'm about to list my Infinitis on eBay this week. It's a PITA because they have $900 worth of almost brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 DS-G3 on them that add a lot of value, but also a ton of weight and some size too.

The bolt pattern even would work on the CT, but I believe the OD of the tire is more than a little bit smaller.

-ace

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, Ace, I've never sold on ebay. Sorry that your wheels aren't selling either. I'm not fond of the Crosstour wheels so I'm not that surprised my haven't sold but it is a great deal.

·
Registered
168 Posts
No, Ace, I've never sold on ebay. Sorry that your wheels aren't selling either. I'm not fond of the Crosstour wheels so I'm not that surprised my haven't sold but it is a great deal.
Try cross-advertising them, not just as Crosstour rims but also as CRV, MDX, 03-08 Pilot, etc. It would be a nice +1" or +2" upgrade for some of those guys.

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Acura___Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm

http://www.wheelhelp.com/Honda_Bolt_Patterns.htm

-ace

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ace, thank you for those links! I printed them out. I did have one guy call and ask if the wheels would fit his car and I told him I didn't know. Now at least I can tell if the bolt patterns will work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts