Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently Lowered my CT just as rusty and jdmracer, I work for honda nad performed the alignemtn myself. The car does have some camber issues that with some adjustable arms can fix in a jiffy.

SPC and Eibach make them both for the accord and txs and they will also fit for the Crosstour. SPC have part number specifically for it but they said it is the same. Looking onilne the best price I have found for entire rear kit is around 400.00 shipped which comes with 6 arms, rear camber,toe and trailing arms.

Since lowered I am -2.0 in the back and the arms adjust to -3.0 so it will be perfect. as for the front the only thing out is front adjustable ball joints.

ingalls and Eibach make them and they go for around 160.00 for the pair it seems.

So in the next few months will probly be the next project to save the tires in the long run. Just thought everyone who looks in to lowering there CT would like a little bit of this info in case they wanted to do everything all at once.

Ive also been looking into lowering the car even further. since the lowering kit that we have all done now is all factory parts we having really messed with any springs or shocks that arnt aftermarket parts.

H&R does have springs that will be avalible soon and will drop the front another 1.5 and the rear 1.3. so if you wanted to go with an 18 inch wheel and simply drop the car for looks or even show. you could do that. but you will definatly need all the adustable joint and rear arms in order to even drive the car on a daily basis. Would ride rough of course but just in case anyone would want a super aggressive drop like the first photoshop pic that was made on that black CT with the Vossen wheels. That is actually possibleif you really wanna spend the time and money.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Any updates on this? What did your alignment look like when you did it yourself after you installed the tl parts? Do you have the specs?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts