Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Living in a part of the world (Winnipeg) where cold, snow, ice, slush, sand, salt, etc. all play havoc with your car floors I was in the market for floormats which would actually protect my floor. Watching football on tv one day an ad came on for "Weathertech" floormats. I perked up, paid attention and ordered a set. They're great! They cover every possible square millimeter of space that needs to covered. Each set is custom designed to the exact specs of the car, so they're model specific. They ain't cheap (over $200 for the set), but I am so happy that my floor won't end up looking like it did on my previous car (which was pretty awful after 12 winters). I recommend them to anyone who wants to ensure they don't mess up their floors.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I used to sell A GRIP of these things for Infiniti cars when I was in the industry...

Don't cheap out and go for the clear ones that look like the material that goes under an office chair on carpet. you know what I'm talking about rite?

The Weathertech ones are molded especially for the cars they are made for. Not cut out of rubber or plastic material like some other brands.

I believe the Factory All Season Floor Mats sold as a Factory Accessory are Weathertech mats since they are a supplier to many auto makers.

To give you an idea of what they look like... Here you go:

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have used WeatherTech before, and they are the best. That being said, though, the Honda heavy-duty floor mats seem adequate for me here in Colorado, and are perhaps a bit cheaper. But had I known that the WT mats were available for my CT, I might have sprung for them anyway, instead of the Honda units. The plus that I remember from WeatherTech was that they had higher sides, and acted more like a tray to keep all of the bad stuff off my carpets, and they worked very well. These were in a 4WD truck where I tracked in lots of the planet every time I was out boonie-bashing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are the floor dimensions the same for the 2010 and 2011 Crosstour? I called Weather Tech. They said they do not have mats for the 2011 CT yet.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Are the floor dimensions the same for the 2010 and 2011 Crosstour? I called Weather Tech. They said they do not have mats for the 2011 CT yet.
By all accounts they appear to be the *exact* same vehicle... the only difference is the actual day it rolled off the assembly line.

The 2010 mats should fit as intended.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got the same ones, Work nicely and seem to have good coverage.
Same here.
The "package" included front & back all-weather mats, the rear cargo tray and mudguards for all 4 wheel-wells.

Those mudguards are INDISPENSABLE for keeping mud, grime and road-tar off the sides of your Crosstour. And, they are very inconspicuous.

Snow

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the 2wd exl crosstour. Would like to get the digital weathertech floor liners. the company states that they only have them for the 4 wd. In checking with the honda dealer and comparing floor mats, on the cars in show room, they are the same for the front. Anyone found this to be true.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I went with the Honda All Season Floormats because a buddy of mine said his Weathertechs floor liners for his Tahoe have begun curling. He has only had them a year and the sides curled in on him. I really like the Honda All Season mats but wish the rear mat was a single mat that covered the center hump area. There is no protection for the hump. I don't know how the Weathertech floor mats (not liners) perform.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts