Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I bought a 2010 Crosstour last year in September. I was a diehard Audi owner for the last 16 years (three Audi vehicles). I am quite pleased with the Honda. I always liked Honda cycles and rode a CBR-1000F Hurricane for years. Now do the Harley V-rod for my bike. The Crosstour has the punch of my previous twin-turbo A6 as well as the comfort. A6 was a little bit tighter in the turns with a quieter ride but this has a higher ground clearance so I should not complain. I do not have anything bad to say about this car. The Nav system is flawless as I was on the road for 5 weeks this summer. Very comfortable on long trips. Kids (3 & 7) love driving in it as well. Glad I found this site - I am a member of one for the Harley V-rod 1130cc.com and it has given me a tremendous amount of tips for the bike. Hope this does the same. Take care all!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello all. I bought a 2010 Crosstour last year in September. I was a diehard Audi owner for the last 16 years (three Audi vehicles). I am quite pleased with the Honda. I always liked Honda cycles and rode a CBR-1000F Hurricane for years. Now do the Harley V-rod for my bike. The Crosstour has the punch of my previous twin-turbo A6 as well as the comfort. A6 was a little bit tighter in the turns with a quieter ride but this has a higher ground clearance so I should not complain. I do not have anything bad to say about this car. The Nav system is flawless as I was on the road for 5 weeks this summer. Very comfortable on long trips. Kids (3 & 7) love driving in it as well. Glad I found this site - I am a member of one for the Harley V-rod 1130cc.com and it has given me a tremendous amount of tips for the bike. Hope this does the same. Take care all!
Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here and find it useful. Glad you're enjoying your CT.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

·
Registered
172 Posts
ungringoloco, I should take lessons from you on the Navi. It's hit or miss for me. Sometimes it finds exactly what I was looking for and sometimes it finds places in Ohio, when I live in So Cal. I do love the Crosstour though, and the more I drive it, the more I love it.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
welcome hope you enjoy your time here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts