Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! So I’m a 50 yo hairdresser and I just paid off my 2015 Crosstour so… I’m wanting to start modifying with a few things and want suggestions! 🤣. All I’ve done so far was change my wheels about 1 year ago. I know I want brighter headlights, gps in my dash maybe with a better sound system (I’m tired of running my iPhone through to use gps/Waze to get around), and make sure to change out any belts, etc with the miles being around 88k.
Now, what suggestions do you have? I want to learn how to do a lot of this on my own if I can or make sure I have a trusted shop local to do the work. Would love to have good affordable options starting out but still be able to get good/reliable brands, etc.
I may be an older former soccer mom, but I want to finally have a fun ride for myself now that I’ve raised my sons. 😂

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have been looking at dash cam options for my 2012 CT. Many of them have built-in or optional gps. I got a Thinkware model because it seems to have good motion detection (not just collision detection) for capturing incidents while parked. My CT has the very serviceable factory nav* so I do not need the optional gps on the dash cam. * I have had to use Maps/Waze only a few times as a supplement to my factory nav

1 - 2 of 2 Posts