Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new Crosstour. Been looking for a vehicle to replace my 15 year old Pathfinder, took me a year of test-driving / researching.

Test drove the CT Friday, bought the very same vehicle I'd driven (was still in plastic when I took it out to test). Love the way it drives. Love the way it looks. Blown away by the quality of the sound system.

I'm sure I'll have questions, tho. First new vehicle in 165,000 miles -- things have really changed. Just wanted to say hi.

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. My 2010 EX-L 4wd w/ Nav was the first new car purchase ever for me (after more than 25 years of driving). No regrets thus far...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Tell us about your Crosstour and please share some photos. Also...what was the car that you traded for the Crosstour.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Pets! Pets! We need to see pictures of your pets! Your CT would also be nice too.

Feel free to jump in and ask any question you may have. I have owned my 2012 for almost 3 months now and still have questions. How come when I use the hands free to change radio stations, it lowers the air conditioning temperature instead? LOL. It’s still a learning curve! Hopefully by next year I’ll have figured it out.

Do you have any plans for modifications or were you going to leave it stock? Did you install any unusual options?

You mentioned the quality of the sound system. I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but occasinally with the stereo on, there will be a knocking so clear and audible that I could swear that someone is knocking on the door or window of the car when in fact it is just the stereo. I hate it when there is a siren noise on the radio as the clarity makes it very difficult to differentiate between 'real or Memorex'. It truly is a fantastic stereo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha! I'll work on the pets pix, Crashmaster!

Left the car stock. It had everything I have been insisting on already (and then some). Love the color (they called it "Royal Blue"), black leather with it -- perfect for a family with critters and teenagers. I'll have to see if I can manage a picture or two. Hopefully it will handle the winter road conditions (still waiting for winter to arrive here) and my first pix won't be from the ditch!

combscoach -- I didn't use a trade-in. When push came to shove, I found that after so many years I couldn't bring myself to part with my Pathfinder. It's currently in for repairs (many!!!), after which we'll park it in the barn and only bring it out for regular spins around the neighborhood so it stays in good running condition. Planning to give it to my daughter as her first vehicle. (She practically grew up in it anyway...)

edubfromktown -- that's so encouraging! Hard to switch after so many years!!!

Thus far, the main question I have is why the low beams are aimed so very low? I am finding it extremely scary to drive at night. We live in the country, lots of hills and twisties and windies. As the elevation changes in front of me on the road, the visibility sometimes goes to as little as 15 feet or so. I'm going into the dealer today to have a discussion about this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts