Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!!! I like it!!! Besides being a gorgeous car, it rides sooo nicely.. And, the stereo sounds excellent! I'm used to my '01 Toyota Tundra so this stereo just blows the Tundra's away. The base, no doubt mainly due to the subwoofer, is just incredible...

Oh, and though I am used to a Garmin Nuvi 760, I'm finding the navigation much better than what I was expecting, from reading previous posts. Inputting information into it is so quick and easy...

I do have one small concern about the brakes, that I will get checked out on Monday, but I will post this in another thread.

...Another Happy new CrossTour owner.... :)

- Tim

·
Registered
12 Posts
I felt the same way the day I got mine. I never had a moment when I wasn't delighted with it. Nothing has changed in 5000 miles, either; I still actively enjoy driving the car, even in traffic. It has been a very long time since I have had a car that I enjoyed as much.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I felt the same way the day I got mine. I never had a moment when I wasn't delighted with it. Nothing has changed in 5000 miles, either; I still actively enjoy driving the car, even in traffic. It has been a very long time since I have had a car that I enjoyed as much.
Glad to hear it, rcr! :D

- Tim

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tim,

I just ordered mine today and am excited to get it but could you tell me if your Nav system includes Canada? I didn't think to ask that question.

Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tim,

I just ordered mine today and am excited to get it but could you tell me if your Nav system includes Canada? I didn't think to ask that question.

Thanks!

Sorry Them Apples, I honestly don't know. If your question isn't answered before then, I'll check it out later on and get back to you.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey Tim, congratulations on the new car!

I find it a real pleasure to drive, too. Smooth, comfortable, and SO quiet! Even though I've been impressed all along with how quiet it is, I'm even more impressed after driving our Odyssey on the freeway a couple days ago and my in-laws' Pilot the past 2 days. I have a renewed appreciation for how refined the CT is! I just need to get home to it...

·
Registered
622 Posts
Enjoy it Tim.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Them Apples - Sorry, but from what I can tell, Canada is not on the navigation system. Maybe there is a different version you can get? Best of luck with your new CT, once you get it..

- Tim

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!

FamilyGuy - I know what you mean, about the Pilot, as this is my wife's rig. And, I used to enjoy how quiet it was, compared to my '01 Tundra...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Well Tim, you have a full day now and we will celebrate 1 year next week and feel the same as the 1st day...Love it

Congrats Tim

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So glad to hear that, leek69... :) Thanks...

Thanks Montauk17. Ditton the Navi and handsfree link. Being a gadget freak, I'm loving this car!
Unfortunately, the 'lady' stopped repeating the XM station back to me, when I tell it what station I want, when I use the handsfree link. I'm sure it's a simple fix. time to read more of the manual...

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have had my CT for about one yerar now and I still think it is a great car. I am sure we will never see a lot on the road due to it's styling.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm sure you're right, chef, but it's amazing to me that most of the criticisms in the various reviews relate to styling and appearance. It seems to me that the CT looks very like an Accord coupe or an Acura TL and no one ever comments about the appearance of those. It is entirely possible that I have no taste, of course, but brushing that uncomplimentary probability aside, I think the CT is a very attractive, sporty-looking car and I can't imagine the source of the various objections to its appearance. Certainly everyone I have met, including total strangers, has remarked on how attractive it is.

Bob

·
Registered
668 Posts
I agree with you Bob on the styling, I like it. I think it is the media's take on the CT. I was reading in Consumer Reports yesterday about the CT and their take. They really liked it but again the styling was an issue. Until people get away from the Boxey SUV I think the CT will take some heat. On another note they also poopooed the BMW X6 and it styling. To me both cars are somewhat new in styling and it takes a while for people to get use to change. Untill then I just keep smiling and enjoying my CT:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Count me in, I love the styling...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts